The folded cartons are stacked, and each individual component is selected using the automatic cartoning machine made by Infinity. Additionally, the open end is filled with one or more items in a horizontal orientation, and the carton flaps are then sealed with glue or an adhesive. With a maximum width of 175 mm and a maximum length of 100 mm, the highest speed that can be reached is somewhere about 120 cartons per minute.
Although the various items are manually placed into the carton, there are some situations where a mechanical or pneumatic pusher is used to load the product into the carton. The automatic cartoning machine is made to our clients’ specifications and is extensively utilized in a variety of sectors, including those related to food packaging, medicine, cosmetics, and confectionery. Advanced auto cartoner machines, horizontal cartoning machines, automated box packaging systems, and carton box packaging equipment are all produced by the well-known company Infinity.
You may create unique carton packaging for various items using automated cartoning equipment. To create a carton for various items, the machine integrates light, electrical, air, and mechanical designs. The majority of the controls are under a computer control system that governs the machine’s activities since it is totally automated.
Application of Automatic Cartoning Equipment
- Automatic carton leaflet folding and delivery
- Sorting and supplying the system with the cartoning supplies and goods.
- Making cartons from blanks in a straight-standing shape for simple product packing.
- The container should be upright and closed at the bottom.
- Putting anything new in the boxes or packing things into the cartons.
- Folding the carton’s top sleeves appropriately.